A healthy Sandwich Recipe cooked with spiced potatoes. This recipe is very simple and can be cooked in just few minutes. It’s an ideal early morning Breakfast.
It’s hard to find a people who doesn’t like sandwich. Sandwiches are like our comfort food. In the rushing hours of morning easy sandwiches are what that saves us.
This sandwich can be cooked in tawa. So no worries about gadgets.
- Course – Breakfast / Snack / Tiffin
- Prep time -10 minutes
- Cooking Time -15 minutes
- Author Tina
- 10 Pieces Bread
- 5 Large Potato
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Black Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 Cup Soya Oil
HOW TO COOK ALOO SANDWICH
- Peel the skin of potatoes. Cut them into cubes . Boil them. Take out on a plate. Add 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder, black Salt to taste. Start mashing.
2. As the filling becomes soft, add 1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder. Knead again. Make sure there are no lumps.
3. Make small balls out of the potato dough.
4.Take 2 breads. Spread them on the tawa.
5. Now take one potato ball. Smear them across one bread.
6. Cover this bread with the other bread.
7. Add 2-3 drops oil. Fry the toast golden brown.
8. Cut diagonally.
SERVE WITH KETCHUP OR CHUTNEY OF YOUR CHOICE.