A popular starter recipe cooked from marinating paneer chunks with spices and then dry roasting them on kadai. This dry version of Paneer Tikka is mainly served as starter.
There are two versions of Paneer Tikka – one is Paneer Tikka Gravy which is used as starter as well as side dish for roti/pulao. This veggie Special , quick and easy paneer preparation is very popular for its flavour.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Starter
- Prep time -30 minutes
- Cooking time -10 minutes.
- 200 GM Paneer
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
HOW TO COOK PANEER TIKKA ON KADAI
- Cut paneer into cubes. Wash them thoroughly. Soak it in lukewarm water for at least 30 minutes before any further steps.
- Then take the paneer in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste, 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder, 1 Tsp Coriander Powder. Coat paneer cubes well. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Next put the marinated paneer cubes in Kadai. Roast them in medium flame.
- Transfer to a plate , it’s ready to serve.