Breakfast is the most important meal of a day. Since it’s the first meal of our day, we should keep in mind about the amount of consumption as well as nutrients we are taking.
This CHOW-OODLES is one of our family favourite. My mother and father love to eat Chowmein more and me and my sister are huge fan of Noodles. So keeping in mind about each of our preferences, this recipe together with loads of veggies is just perfect for us.
Here I have used Beans, capsicum and carrots. If wish you can use cauliflower, cabbage shreds, Potatoes as well. You can add any veggies of your choice. Also this is a no Onion, no garlic recipe. I haven’t used any chilli since we are not a chilli fan. But addition of chilli flakes will make this happy bowl more yummy.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Breakfast/ Tiffin
- Prep time -15 minutes
- Cooking time -20 minutes
- Author Tina
- 2 Packet Maggie Noodles
- 2 Packet Chowmein
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- Beans(8-10 pieces)
- Carrot (2 medium size)
- Capsicum (1 large).
- Soya Oil to Cook
- Soak Chowmein in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Take it out from the water and set aside.
- Boil Maggie Noodles in water for 5 minutes.
- Also drain the water and set aside.
- Put this in a bowl. Add cold water. Immediately take it out. (This step helps in reducing stickiness).
- Cut veggies into thin slices.
- Pour oil in pan.
- Put the veggies for frying.
- Add 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1 Tsp Black Salt.
- As veggies soften after frying for few minutes, add 1 Packet Maggie Masala.
- Add the Noodles- Chowmein.
- Mix everything carefully.
- Sprinkle another packet of Maggie Masala and finish cooking.
Serve with tomato ketchup.