Rava Dosa- A tasty soft Dosa cooked with rava and served with coconut chutney. This instant Rava Dosa is very easy to cook, as no fermentation process is involved. This Dosa can be cooked with ingredients available in our kitchen.
The main crucial step of the recipe is the consistency of the batter. The batter shouldn’t be too thin neither too thick. Water should be added till the batter becomes runny in texture.
Dosa – A perfect Breakfast Recipe quick to cook and very good for health. It goes best with coconut chutney. It can also be served with sambar. Dosa is mainly cooked with rice or Dal. But this suiji Dosa is an easy to cook recipe as no overnight soaking involves. Also this Dosa is soft in texture.
Check the Recipe and save it.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Main course
- Prep time -40 minutes
- Cooking time -20 minutes
- Author Tina
- 2 Spoon Suji
- 2 Spoon Rice flour
- 1 Tsp Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 Tsp Ginger-chilli paste
HOW TO COOK INSTANT RAVA DOSA
- Take a bowl.
- Put the semolina, rice flour, whole wheat flour.
- Add salt and sugar to taste
- Add 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
- Add water and make the batter.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Brush oil in pan.
- Pour batter on pan with a ladle.
- Fry in medium-low flame.
- Flip the Dosa once one side gets cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.