Tossed in a gravy of tomato , ginger slice and a melange of Spices, this simple recipe can be cooked in just 20 minutes. Fried paneer pieces are cooked in a rich gravy of tomato and curd. If you are bored of usual paneer recipes, try this easy to cook paneer recipe which tastes fabulous.
Any paneer dish cooked with paneer catches our heart first whenever we visit Restaurant. Be it a gravy based dish or an appetizer, paneer will never disappoint you.
Coriander Paneer – Yummy paneer curry, paneer pieces tossed in coriander puree , fried and then tossed in a gravy of tomato and ginger flavoured with Garam Masala Powder. This is a no Onion no garlic recipe. If wish paste of onion-garlic can be used to cook this recipe.
Check the recipe-
- 250 GM Paneer
- 1 large Tomato
- 2 Medium Size Potato (Cubes and perboiled)
- 1/2 Inch Ginger slice
- Coriander leaves
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Curd
- Oil to Cook
HOW TO COOK CORIANDER PANEER
- Chop coriander leaves into fine pieces. Make puree. Coat paneer pieces in the puree. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Chop the tomato into thin slices.
- Pour oil in pan. Fry tomato slices and set aside for cooling. Put it in blender. Put the ginger slice(Crush the ginger slice before putting it in blender). Make paste.
- Take curd in a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder .Mix well.
- Pour oil in pan. Put the paneer pieces for frying. Set aside after frying paneer.
- Temper the oil with 1 tsp Sugar.
- Put the masala paste in pan (Paste of tomato-ginger).
- Add the curd mixture after frying paste for few minutes.
- Add perboiled potato cubes. Coat them well with masala paste.
- Take 1 Tsp Coriander Powder in a bowl. Add 1/3 tsp Garam Masala Powder. Add water and make paste. Pour it into the pan.
- Add water after sauteing masala for few minutes.
- As water starts boiling, 1 Tsp Sugar and salt to taste.
- Add fried paneer cubes. Mix everything.
- Boil for few minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder and finish cooking.