Paneer masala can never go wrong. Cooked with peanuts and peas, this yummy paneer recipe tastes wonderful with roti or Paratha. This Paneer Recipe can be cooked in just 20 minutes. Other than crunchy peanuts and fresh peas, garam masala is used to cook this recipe. The flavour of garam masala makes the curry more tempting.
At our home, Tuesday and Saturday are veg days . We don’t eat onion, Garlic even on those days. Paneer is our saviour in those days. The amazing thing about Paneer is it tastes awesome even without any extravagant masala. Here in this recipe, no other masala has been added other than aromatic garam masala.
Before frying Paneer, season them with salt. Fry Paneer in medium- high flame for nice texture.
- 250 gm Paneer
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- 1/3 Cup Peas
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Vegetable Oil
HOW TO COOK PANEER BADAM MASALA
- Take paneer cubes on a plate. Season with 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder and salt. Coat them well.
- Pour oil in pan. Fry paneer pieces and set aside.
- Chop tomato into thin slices. Put it in blender. Add peas and peanuts. Make paste.
- Temper the same oil with 1 tsp sugar. Put the masala paste. Add salt and sugar to taste. Cook till raw smell of masala goes away.
- Add water. Cook on High flame till water starts boiling.
- Add the fried paneer pieces. Mix everything.
- Cook for few minutes more and put off the flame.
Ready to serve!!