Chutney – an undeniable necessity of Bengali household. Any auspicious occasion remains incomplete without a dollop of chutney. Even after a full course lunch, our hunger craves for more unless licking fingers with chutney. From sweet to sour to hot even, chutney has various taste to crave for. This recipe of Raw mango chutney is the easiest recipe of chutney that anyone can cook. Also it’s a quick recipe that’s very good for health.
- 1 Raw Mango
- 1/2 tsp Oil( Any oil)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 Spoon Sugar
HOW TO COOK RAW MANGO CHUTNEY IN 10 MINUTES
- Peel off the skin of the mango. Cut into cubes.
- Put 1 tsp Oil in pan. Temper the oil with 1 tsp mustard seeds.
- Add the raw mango cubes.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder.
- Toss till mangoes soften.
- Add 5 spoon sugar( addition of sugar is upto taste)
- Add 1 cup water and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool.