A simple every day Breakfast Recipe that tastes wonderful even without any side dish. It is very easy to cook and uses every day ingredients.
Instead of stuffing with onions, I have cured this recipe with a twist.
So, let’s give a break to regular Parathas and indulge in this crunchy Onion parathas. It tastes fabulous.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Main Course
- Prep time -20 minutes
- Cooking time -10 minutes
HOW THE COOK ONION PARATHA
- 2 medium size Onion
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Turmeric Powder (pinch)
- Sprinkle 1-2 tsp Flour over already set Dough ( If wish can prepare dough previous night, it speeds up schedule).
- Then make small balls from the dough.
- Chop the onion, garlic cloves into fine pieces. Add the spices. Toss everything.
- Roll Paratha.
- Drizzle oil in pan.
- Put the Paratha.
- Smear one side with egg mixture.
- Gently flip.
- Cook till both side gets cooked.
- Serve hot