A delicious Paratha Recipe cooked with leftover chole. It is one of those easy to cook recipe that you can cook with any leftover Dal or curry.
It happens many time, when we have leftover Dal or curry in our refrigerator and nobody wants to eat it anymore. This recipe is to make those leftover Dal/curry attractive, thus making it delectable.
Paratha is the easiest and quickest dish that can be cooked with this.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Main Course
- Prep time -10 minutes
- Cooking time -10 minutes
- Author – Tina
HOW TO COOK PARATHA STUFFED WITH LEFTOVER CHOLE
- Leftover chole
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Hing (Pinch)
- Take the leftover chole. Add salt, Garam Masala Powder, hing.
- Put oil in pan. Add the masala mixed leftover chole. Saute for few minutes.
- Transfer to a plate. Let it cool.
- Put it in a blender and make a paste.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Stuff each of these ball with teaspoon of stuffing.
- Roll Paratha.
- Fry them in oil.
- Serve hot with curd or Achar.