This is an eggless biscuit recipe cooked with whole wheat flour and gur. This is an easy to cook Recipe and this Biscuits are very good for health. It is mostly cooked with whole wheat flour, which makes the Biscuit mild sweet in taste.
Biscuits are an integral part of our food habit. If ask me, my morning starts with a Biscuit. Biscuit is the first thing that I eat in morning, after sipping my lime water.
I want to share one important thing here, Biscuits and cookies,they are not synonyms of each other. Cookies are mostly sweet Snack whereas Biscuits can be both sweet and savory.
Check the detailed recipe
- Course – Snack
- Prep time -45 minutes
- Cooking time -30 minutes
- Author – Tina
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Gur to taste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Lukewarm Milk
HOW TO COOK ATTA GUR BISCUIT
- Chop almonds.
- Take a bowl. Put the Atta in the bowl.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, vanilla essence. Add chopped almonds.
- Mix everything – dry ingredients.
- Take Gur in a bowl. Pour water and mix everything. Pour the Gur mixture in the bowl.
- Knead everything.
- Add Lukewarm Milk slowly and knead dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take small lump of dough in Palm and make round Biscuit.
- Grease baking tray with ghee and put the Biscuits.
- Put pan in oven. Put the rack in pan. Put the baking tray in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out the tray and let it cool.
- Then take out the Biscuit from tray and enjoy!